Autel MaxiVCI V100 Bluetooth Vehicle Communication Interface
Autel MaxiSYS-VCI 100 Compact Bluetooth Vehicle Communication Interface for Autel Maxisys Tablet
This MaxiSYS VCI100 Bluetooth Interface Can Work for Maixsys Series Tool including MS906BT, MS906TS, MK908, MS908, MS908S Pro, MS908 Pro, MK908P and Maxisys Elite
The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiVCI V100 is a small interface box used to connect to a vehicle’s diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect wirelessly with the MaxiSys Display Tablet, as well as standalone PC, as a vehicle communication interface (VCI) for vehicle data transmission. Thanks to the wireless BT technology, with which you are allowed to work freely around the vehicle.
The MaxiVCI V100 can communicate with vehicles’ electronic control units (ECUs), guaranteeing performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics. The development of this interface has been focused on reducing the communication time, and ensuring the tool is practical to use. The MaxiSys diagnostic platform combines the MaxiVCI V100 and the display tablet with technical information into a single program, ensuring quick and simple access to the vehicle to perform comprehensive diagnostics applications.
The new, ultra-compact MaxiSYS-VCI100 features the latest advances in wireless Bluetooth connectivity. It has been carefully designed and tested to comply with OBDII protocols. However, some vehicle models are not in full compliance with these protocols for various reasons. In addition, the computer control systems or sensors on any given vehicle may be malfunctioning. While Autel’s testing and the experiences of the users have shown the unit to be safe and reliable, there is an inherent risk in using any product that may potentially affect the operation or drive-ability of your vehicle?
If you are concerned about the operation of your vehicle at any time while using the MaxiVCI V100
- Pull off the roadway immediately or as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Disconnect the device from the OBDII port.
- Consult a licensed mechanic or automobile service center.
Features and Benefits:
- Wirelessly connects vehicle ECU to MaxiSYS tablets supporting Bluetooth.
- Features convenient wireless Bluetooth technology enabling tech to perform diagnostics outside of vehicle.
- Supports comprehensive diagnosis and reading of control modules.
- Ultra-fast OBDII-port communication within 75 feet.
- Undateable software via the Internet.
The MaxiVCI V100 device package includes the unit, user manual, and a CD with driver program and update agent.
- Lighting Push Button
- Power LED
- Vehicle LED
- Connection LED
- Vehicle Data Connector (16-Pin)
- USB Port
- Communications: BT V.2.1 + EDR/ USB 2.0
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Input Voltage Range: 12 VDC
- Supply Current: 150 mA @ 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (ambient)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (ambient)
- Built-in Battery: 3.7V Lithium Battery
- Light: White LED
1pc x Autel MaxiSYS VCI100
- White LED lights to illuminate the inspection areas.
- Small diameter allows it to be used in the tight spaces.
- Wonderful for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections.
- Powerful and perfect for inspecting most spark plug holes.
- Super bright LED and high resolution provide crystal clear images.