HPC – Single-Tag Kekab with Digital Lock – 40 Key Capacity – Black with Red Wood Finish
HPC’s Digital KeKab® series utilizes a new electronic lock to provide a unique combination of convenience and security. The Digital KeKab® has many intelligent features. There are 3 levels of access including the Master Code, Supervisor Code and User Code. Any of these codes can be instantly reprogrammed. Each level can set, change or delete the lower levels. The Digital Lock requires no wiring or central processors. It is powered by a single CR2032 – 3 volt lithium watch battery. The lock is very energy-efficient and will easily last 5-10 years under normal usage. A low-battery indicator warns when the battery power is low. The battery is easily replaced from the outside and the internal memory retains your code.
Each HPC KeKab® Security Control System Includes:
- White Plastic Key Tags with bright nickel-plated snap-hooks that can hold multiple keys on each snap-hook. The tags are numbered for easy identification.
- Durable Steel Key Racks that are slotted to store key tags uniformly for immediate identification.
- “Out Key” Control Tags that are made of yellow paper. They are used for accountability (to record information on loaned keys).
- Lock Location Data consists of an erasable lock location chart as part of the KEKAB-8 and numbered key control booklets with all other KeKabs®.
- It comes with a key retaining 5-wafer cam lock or a high-security 7-pin tubular cam lock
- Unique powder coat textured painting process which provides an attractive and very durable finish.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Construction with piano-hinged doors and key panels provides a sturdy location to secure your keys.